308 Winchester/ 7.62x51 NATO
Gen M3 MAG292-BLK
243 Winchester, 308 Winchester, 338 Federal, 7.62x51mm NATO, 7mm-08 Remington
|Compatible With |
|Ruger Precision Rifle |
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820".
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Made In United States of America
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring a constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
Sold in retail packaging.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING AMMUNITION FROM THIS WEBSITE.
We do not accept returns on ammunition due to dot and insurance regulations. We are unable to accept any returns on ammunition.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. Please note we use stock photos for our products. Product images do not represent the products listed on our website. Product packaging may be changed by the manufacture at any time. Please check manufacturer's part number and defer to manufacture for exact specifications for listed products.
IMPORTANT: To purchase ammunition from this website you must agree to all of our terms and conditions. By purchasing ammunition or related self defense products from this website, you are affirming that you have checked and agree with term and conditions.